Mittwoch, 30. April 2014

[Review] Recording the Screen or just a single window using Screencastify

As part of a project  I did at the university I needed to record a single window of my screen to a video. I searched google and even made it to page 5 (I am not kidding!!!). Finally I found a tool which worked really well for my tasks.

The tool I am talking about is called Screencastify and is a Google Chrome plugin. You now may ask yourselfs "What? A Chrome plugin?". I asked myself the same question but Screencastify is fantastic. You just download it via the Chrome plugin store using this link. Just download it and start the plugin. Now a tiny window will open on the top right corner.


You can choose between recording a single tab or the desktop. Using the desktop recording will create another popup in which you can choose which window the plugin should record. Just select the window you want to record and Screencastify does the rest of the work.

This was just a short post but I thought Screencastify deserves this one :)

Cheers,
Loris

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen