Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Hi, I am Loris

In this post I am going to introduce myself a bit.
My name is Loris Bachert and I am an applied computer science student from Germany. Since english is not my mother tongue please forgive me some further failures.
I am 20 years old and looking foreward to get my bachelor of science. At the age of 13 I started developing some simple programs in Microsoft Excel using VBA. About one year later I started learning C#. At this time I was bored by the standard windows desktop and tried some desktop applications including a Playstation 3 like menu.

The Playstation 3 menu I made in C#

I know this one is not a pretty application but I just started developing at this time.

The most complex project I did using C# was a music file handler. I had a lot of untagged and unsorted music on my computer and some day I had a thinking like "Hey, how about an automated tagging and sorting program" so I started cowboycoding a lot. Due to my loss of experience I did not know anything about making a concept or planing software like I know now. Because of that the code I wrote was bloodcurdling. And it worked fine (at least most times :) ).
I began studying in 2012 by learning Java and JavaFX. In my leisure time I introduced myself to web development and design.
Today I prefer to do some web related stuff like updating my website or developing websites just to improve my knowledge. You can follow this link to check out my website including web-plugins and some design.

I hope you enjoy my tutorials and thoughts about technologies and languages.

For further details you might check the about page of my website.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen